Sunday, October 30, 2016

DT Project: Iman Zourob - Mini Album using the Tea Party Desserts Printable Journal



I'm very excited to present my second project as a Design Team Member for Tsunami Rose Designs. I used the new " Tea Party " Printable Journal Kit and I absolutely love it! 

I made this beautiful Folio Style Mini Album. This is the first time I tried the folio style and I loved it! It will be one of my favorites. It is very interactive and it has lots of different page layouts and spaces for photos.

This kit is so adorable and easy to work with, and the colors are amazing! I fell in love with it when I printed it  who doesn't like chocolate, desserts and tea! 









Check out DT Iman's youtube channel for

more inspiration at Iman Crafts!!!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit -  Tea Party Desserts -  18 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, digital download, rose quartz, serenity

Printable Journal Kit -  Tea Party Desserts Add On-  8 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, digital download, rose quartz, serenity

TsunamiRose FB Group

No comments:

Post a Comment