Sunday, October 2, 2016

DT Project: Beth Wallen- Flip Book using the Rose Azure Printable Journal Kit



DT Beth has for a fun flip book...

This month I worked with the beautiful Rose Azure Printable Journal kit by Tsunami Rose Designs. While it is a journal kit, I wanted to challenge myself to use it in a different way, so decided to make a flip book. Now, I've only made two previously so this project was really outside of my comfort zone! The kit though made it so easy to put together! I chose several of my favourite pages and used them as a base, added some pockets, ephemera pieces that come with the kit, and topped it all off with some scraps of trim that were just right for this project. Rose Azure is perfect for a pretty, vintage flip book. 










Be sure to check out out DT Beth's 
Youtube Channel at Beth Wallen and subscribe


~~**~~**~~**~~

Rose Azure Printable Journal Kit- (20pg) INSTANT DOWNLOAD


No comments:

Post a Comment