Tuesday, August 30, 2016

DT Project: Sigita Grunte- Mini Album using the Life Abloom Printable Journal

 

Hello, everyone.... for a month of August. I choose paper collection - Life Abloom Printable Journal and for my project I chose to make a mini album using 5x7 envelopes. What can I say- gorgeous paper collection from Tsunami rose Designs, easy to work with. The title already showed me the way I have to create my album. Romantic, shabby chic white and pink, flowers and lace.













Subscribe to Sigita over on her Youtube Channel
Sigita G. Vintagecoffeestains and check out more of her amazing work!!!

~~**~~~**~~**~~

Life Abloom-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Add On Life Abloom Full Size Pages- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Journal. I love this kit from Tsunami rose . You have decorated the pages beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete