Wednesday, August 24, 2016

DT Project: Laurie Fusco- An altered book using Life Abloom Printable Journal



DT Laurie is here with us today with a beautiful piece she has created with her mother in mind...


I made this book in memory of my mom, and I chose this kit to compliment her life. The soft peaches , pinks, yellows are just so peaceful.. This kit is fast becoming my favorite. By adding the gold painted pages, it picks up all the colors in Life Abloom Printable Journal. I also used a variety of Tsunami Rose Designs "Big Element flowers", Wow... I'm in love! They can make anything just pop, you can fussy cut them, glossy accent them or just leave them be, they are beautiful. Thank you so much Tsunami Rose Designs for such beautiful digital kits to work with and have fun.










Check out DT Laura's Youtube Channel
Girl on the Ridge for more great projects!!


~~**~~~**~~**~~

Life Abloom-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Add On Life Abloom Full Size Pages- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment