Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Pocket Letter by DT Sharon using the Love & Loyalty Printable Journal



What a great kit to be able to work with this month - make sure you grab the Love & Loyalty Printable Journal from the store - so many gorgeous pages and add ons to create with - just perfect for making pocket letters! I used one whole page for my background pieces and then added bits and pieces from the "ephemera" pages to create some layers along with muslin clith, skeleton leaves and some corner charms. I added washi tape to the spine aling with some string plus a really cute image by Sandra Caldwell that I though was a really cute finish to the whole piece. I love the little "lables" that come with this kit too - lots of different sayings and words for any occasion! And another great thing with this kit is the colour options - with this I've gone with red and blues but some pages have yellow, pinks and white so colours to suit everyone!










Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase and become a follower!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment