Friday, February 26, 2016

Fun Tags using the Love & Loyalty Printable Journal by DT Sharon



What an amazing pack of papers the "Love and Loyalty" set is to work with - it was so hard to choose which patterns I wanted to use! I made 2 tags using 2 different page patterns as the background tag which I cut from Silhouette files. All other little bits of ephemera and labels are from the pack so you really don't need anything else once you have the set. I had these cute little images by Sandra Caldwell printed out and they were just a perfect size so I decided to colour them in co-ordinating colours to the background tags and add them along with all the bits and pieces and other little embellishments from my stash. So although the pages are designed for journals it's easy to also use them for your other creations as well or to add as inserts in your journals!! A beautiful set to create with!









Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase and become a follower!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment