Saturday, June 20, 2015

Junk Journal using the New Beginnings Printable Journal by DT Lori

DT Lori Johnson


Here is my junk journal using the New Beginnings Printable Journal kit! These papers are so beautiful and easy to create with. There are so many papers in this kit. Daisy Collins has made it super simple...I feel like the work was done for me. There are envelopes, tags, tabs, and journaling cards all ready to just cut and use... be sure to check out my video below!!










Visit DT Lori at her blog My Little Spot O Happiness 
and become a new follower!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~


New Beginnings-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out Dt Lori's video and learn more about her Junk Journal
and be sure to subscribe to her Youtube Channel



Tsunami Rose Designs Links

    No comments:

    Post a Comment