Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fabulous Box Gift Set using the Petticoat Ephemera Printable Journal by DT Sharon


This month I am so lucky to be working with the "Petticoat Ephemera" set of papers & embellies from Tsunami Rose and wow as usual what a selection of amazing choices - which ones to use???? LOL. there are so many in the set - I have used just a few form my little gift accessories to give you an idea of what to expect in the pack. I've cut all these boxes and wine bottle collar on my Silhouette with files purchased from their store and combined the Tsunami Rose goodies with plain coloured card and ribbon. This will certainly be a much loved set to create with! 







Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase and become a follower!!! 

~~**~~**~~**~~

Petticoat Ephemera Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment