Friday, June 5, 2015

DT Patrice's Altered Light Switch Cover using the Life Abloom Printable Journal


Hello Again, I had so much fun altering this light switch cover for my craft room. I used the  Life Abloom Journal kit, which is absolutely gorgeous paper! I wanted to keep it simple because I tend to turn on my light with my elbow (my hands are always full), and didn't want to ruin it by knocking anything off. Plus I didn't want to cover up to much of this gorgeous paper. The Life Abloom Journal kit is so easy to use on any project. The only problem you will have is deciding which gorgeous paper you should use on your project. 

For list of materials and more visit http://www.thealteredmusestudio.com/ 




Visit DT Patrice Carrow at her Blog
The Altered Amuse Studio and become a follower!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

Check out more projects by DT Patrice over on
her Youtube Channel... and be sure to subscribe


                                                                    ~~**~~**~~**~~

Life Abloom-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment