Friday, May 22, 2015

Birthday Card using the Mechanical Error Printable Journal by DT Marleen


For my first project this month I have once again had a play with my favorite journal. The Mechanic Error . I've made a little birthday card this time.

A while back I made a banner from the same kit and I still had a few of the segments left over. I love them so much that I haven't had the heart to throw out the banner even though I no longer needed it, so instead I took the segments apart and now use them for card topper. And that's what I've done today. I simply layered up my card base with black card and a sheet from the kit. 

Then used a few of the elements as a mat and added my finished segment as a topper. ( changed the greeting) I finished with a few gems and a wee butterfly.









Visit Marleen at her blog Marleen's Crafty Space

~~**~~**~~**~~

Mechanical Error 6x6 Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment