Saturday, May 23, 2015

Altered Paper Mache Box by DT Tina using the New Beginnings Printable Journal


Hi everyone, Here is my 2nd May DT project for Tsunami Rose using the GORGEOUS New Beginnings Printable Journal Kit. My task for this project was to create a Mache project so I have used a Mache chest shaped box and I hope that you like it as much as I liked creating it. 


Using the Mache box I covered it with paper from the journal and left it to dry. When it was dry I inked around some of the edges with peony ink from Colorbox. I then added some pretty pale cream lace around the box and a slightly different lace on the top. Using the little tickets I popped a small sticky foam square on and added them to the box and the bookmark/ tag I have also created. 

To embellish I have added Mulberry roses, Lace, self adhesive pearls, pearl hearts and butterflies. The bow is created by double tying some gorgeous satin edged organza ribbon. As a little extra I created a tag/bookmark from what I believe to be balsa wood by inking it all over with the same Peony ink that I used on the mache box. I then added an element from the New Beginnings kit, a ticket and a sentiment and finished with some self adhesive pearls and some of the satin edged organza ribbon.
As with ALL of Daisy's printables this kit is a real must for any crafter. Its absolutely stunning and incredibly versatile. Hugs Tina x








Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

New Beginnings-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment