Sunday, February 22, 2015

Altered CD by DT Marleen using the "Charming Fragments" Printable Journal

For my inspiration today, I've made a little altered CD. This is the first time I've ever tried this. I think it turned out really cute. And I think it make a nice little decoration. Something that would be really fun to make as presents as well... Maybe adding pictures??
To make this little CD, I started by lying my CD onto my chosen papers from the "Charming Fragments" Printable Journal by Tsunami Rose Designs, and drew round to make 2 circles to fit the CD.
I then took a paper doily and coloured black and layered first the doily, then the circle of cardstock on top.



~~**~~**~~**~~
The heart embellishment onto of the CD, is a die cut decorated with more papers and cut out from the kit. I made the heart as part of a banner I made a while ago.
~~**~~**~~**~~

The back. Before I glued the back on, I stuck some ribbon on. That was the ends of the ribbon is hidden behind the cardstock.


 Visit Marleen at her blog Marleen's Crafty Space

~~**~~**~~**~~
Charming Fragments- Printable Journal Kit


   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment