Saturday, June 7, 2014

Thank you card by DT Tina using the 12x12 Digitals

For my first project this month I have created a card. We the DT's have had as always some amazing printables to play with this month.
I took a 6x6 card and edged it with gold metallic promarker and layered it with beige card topped with some of the paper that I cut a square. For the topper I covered a mdf heart with the same paper and again edged it with the gold metallic promarker. The sentiment is also from A range of printables by Tsunami Rose Designs. to embellish I used die cut swirls , lace, dotty ribbon, ribbon rose, gems and a hatpin. Hope you like it! xx
 

 

 


Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~
DIGITALS USED FOR DT Tina's Project are....

12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.1
12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.1









Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment