Sunday, June 8, 2014

An Altered Ribbon Spool by DT Marleen using the 12x12 and Sentiment Digitals



This project started out as a ribbon spoole. I bought it full of yummy lace, but as I hang up all my ribbons, I had the spoole spare. I decided to make it in to a little photo holder. I simply covered in in my paper fromTsunami Rose Designs! , and added the rings.. The rings are really old key rings I took apart and added to my spoole with a huge blob of silicone glue. While the glue was still wet, I added a ton of flower to hide the glue blob, but also add extra strength. Finished the whole thing with a few more embelishment, and added the greeting, also fromTsunami Rose Designs! .



 

Visit Marleen at her blog Marleen's Crafty Space.

~~**~~**~~**~~

DIGITALS USED FOR DT Marleen's Project are....
 
Digital Sentiment Stamps- "Happy Birthday" Girl- Pink
 Digital Sentiment Stamps- "Happy Birthday" Girl- Pink
 
 
12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.8
12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.8
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links
  • "Like" Us on Facebook
  • Join our Facebook group for daily inspiration!
  • Follow us on Pinterest!
  • Follow us On Instagram!
  • Zibbet Shop
  • Etsy Shop- Instant downloads!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment