Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thank You Card by DT Tina

For this project I have created a thank you card.
6x6 card blank has been used as the base and a selection of gorgeous papers and elements has been used from the store. I have used some wide grosgrain ribbon from my stash along with two buttons to embellish.
As always with Tsunami Rose papers and printables they are incredibly versatile and a real pleasure to work with. I highly recommend every crafter to pop along to the store where you are guaranteed to find something you love.
 
Visit the shop and get in on the RETIRING SALE of these fabulous papers before they are gone!!!
 HAPPY CRAFTING!
 
Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!
 

~~**~~**~~**~~

 
 
 
 
 
DIGITALS USED FOR DT Tina's Project are....
 
8X8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Bike" - Sepia
8X8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Bike" - Sepia
 
 
Vintage Children Printable 1
Vintage Children Printable 1
 






Tsunami Rose Designs Links

1 comment:

  1. I love this card... I have to use those tractors and scooter and bicycle on the banners... very neat idea..\Laura D

    ReplyDelete