Sunday, May 4, 2014

DT Kimberly's beginning album using the Petticoat Ephemera Printable Journal

Hello Everyone!  Check out this fun project I have started for Tsunami Rose Designs.   I simply love the papers that Daisy designs.  Unfortunately, I don't have near the time I used to, so I don't get to design with them much anymore. 

I am in the process of making a hanging photo album where I will add pictures of my grand children.  Our newest grand baby, is such a little doll, but aren't they all? 

I don't have the wall room for hanging a lot of pictures, and when you rent, they frown upon you putting many holes in the walls anyway. So, I thought this would be a fun way to display their pictures for everyone to see. 

This is just one page, and for obvious reasons, I am not adding a picture here of the little beauty. 


I used one of the sentiments included with the journal, then added some pink and ivory roses and ivory colored pearls to add just a little extra pop.


I tried something different today with the corners of my paper.  I wanted an elegant design on the corners.  However, silly me, secured the two sheets of paper together before using the paper punch.  While it worked, it was quite the task getting the two cut at the same time.  And, I did not get near the effect I was hopping to get. 





For this hanging album page, I used the digital kit Petticoat Ephemera by Tsunami Rose Designs.  This is fabulous paper, with so many possibilities.  What I really like about the kits here, are the way she incorporates so much along with the papers.  Such as the sweet sentiments, pockets, envelopes, and even tags.

If you have not yet checked out the store, you need to do so right away.  You will find many beautiful creations. 

Visit DT Kimberly at her blog KP Kre8tions
~~**~~**~~**~~

 "Petticoat Ephemera" Printable Journal Kit

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment