Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tina Teasdale Creates a Greeting Card using New Beginnings Printable Journal Papers


 
 I have used this paper for this card as it is just so versatile and is up there on my favourites list. I took a card blank and using tacky glue around the edges attached the paper to wich I lightly inked around the edges with a dark pink ink by Papermania.

 I then cut out the envelope glued the edges and added a little lace and under the bottom lace a section from a green paper doily. ...I have also added a sentiment from the range to the top of the envelope. To Embellish I added a cream rose , pink feathers and a hatpin in the bottom right corner. The bow is made from lilac 10 mm organza ribbon. I have purposely kept the card quite simple so as to show the paper in its best ( in my opinion) light. 

 These papers and elements really are stunning and to date are high up on my favourite TR list! They are a must for any crafter and can be used for a whole multitude of purposes!









 
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790671http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790671

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    I love your blog and am following you.
    This card is absolutely beutiful.
    Thank you.
    I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete