Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pia Puma Hjärtetassen Nilsson ~ Happy Halloween

Click Image to Visit Pia Puma's Blog
As my first DT project as a Tsunami Rose Designer, I choose to create an easel card with the new Halloween themed "Witches Brew" printable journal kit.

Click Image to visit "Witches Brew" in Zibbet Shop

I colored a stamp from bildmalarna and used I spiderweb die from memory box. Some sparkle on trick-or-treat and happy halloween! stickles around the stamp and the roses. Behind it all I put a lace and some cheesecloth.

 As my first time working with printable digital papers it was really fun and these papers were so cool. I loved how easily coordinated the journal pages are and that you could do both cool and cute things with them.







(Click Image to See Journal in Zibbet Shop)
(To see in Etsy Shop click here)



Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment