Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"A Side Of Halloween" using Witches Brew Printable Journal ~ Lydia Levy





I'm having such a blast creating with the "Witches Brew journal kit" from Tsunami Rose Designs.

Using my Sil Cameo, i cut a "fry box" out of black card stock, then cut it out again using papers from the kit.

I wanted to do light layering on the front, so i chose a busier page to cut to put on the front, and on the back/inside a less busy page.

I glued all the papers on, cut a sentiment, added some pop dots to it, then added some flowers and lace.





The papers and embellishments in the kit are soo easy to cut, and layer b/c they all coordinate.
I will be filling it w/ goodies for someone as a gift.


These would make awesome "treat" boxes for class or a party or even work.

Enjoy & happy haunting !!

Click Image to visit "Witches Brew" in Zibbet Shop





Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment