Monday, April 22, 2013

ANYTHING GOES using the 8.5x11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Yesterdays Commidity" PAPER PACK" by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Steph D.

 
 
"Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose Designs.
I created this grungey altered canvas sign using the gorgeous
I added lots of layers of the printables and cut out some of the images too. All the edges were distressed with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and with my fingernail or distressing tool. Some of the images have Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy. I also curled up a lot of the paper edges.
 
 There are lots of paper flowers and somThere are lots of paper flowers and some Guipuire lace from Wild Orchid Crafts. There are some other paper roses, metal pieces, a Tim Holtz memo pin I made into a stickpin with a token at the top. I also added a stickpin I made, some burlap twine, burlap trim, Tim Holtz metal corners, a Tim Holtz bottle filled with glass pearls, a Making Memories metal hanging piece, and a Prima Vintage Trinket. I also tucked in lots of vintage-looking buttons and a Tim Holtz hanger clip that I added gesso to.
 




 

 
 
 
Here is video of my project... ENJOY!!! 
 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Visit me at my blog...
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

*************
BE SURE TO STOP BY THE SHOPS
FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIALS!!!
THERE ARE EVEN MORE
GREAT THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment