Saturday, April 20, 2013

Anything Goes using the 8.5x11 "Discarded Ephemera" PAPER PACK by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Lydia Levy



 
I have used the 8 1/2 x 11 papers "Discarded Ephemera " Paper Pack
lots of pieces...my biggest project yet for TRD :) 
I decided to alter today is a CD/DVD
 
supplies used:digital page
CD
black lace, black pearl trim, handmade lollipop flower
mesh, bling, button, key, and a stickpin
hot glue gun
an old CD, some black lace
 
 
 
Hot glue the lace around the CD, add the
pearl trim on top.
glue on all the embellishments..
I challenged myself to use embellishments
left over from other projects

 
Up close of the embellishments.
 
******
NOW...
Here is a Video on my project!!



 
Thanks for stopping by and
visit me at my blog SCRAPBUG
hugs-
 
*************
 
BE SURE TO STOP BY THE SHOPS
FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIALS!!!
 
THERE ARE EVEN MORE
GREAT THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment