Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Card - Sketch #26 using the 'Christmas Gift" printable journal DESIGN TEAM LEADER ~ Rhonda Ratliff




Hello Everyone...
Today I have done a Sketch Card using Tsunami Rose Designs
March 2012 Sketches along with the
"Christmas Gift" printable journal.


 
Now onto my Christmas Card...
 
For my card I used many of the printables in the kit. I also distressed
the edges with Tim Holtz' Vintage Photo distressing ink, flocked vellum,
cardstock from The Paper Company(Berry), snowflake brads, I took puffy
paint and added it to the holly berries on the image for detail
and added some perfect pearls for a little shimmer!!
 

 
This journal has soooo many pages to be creative with...
its just awesome!!! The ideas are endless... Drop by
Tsunami Rose Designs Vintage Shop today and get yours!!!

Feel free to drop in on my blog to see more creations,
with these gorgeous printables!!!
*********************
 
Check out our giveaway and learn more about our
"Challenge Wednesday" beginning in January!!
Just a few days left!!!




Tsunami Rose Design Zibbet shop is having a sale??
Check out the great deals going on right now,
it is a great opportunity to try out the wonderful
printables you see features on this blog.
(click picture to go to zibbet shop)



Keep up with Tsunami Rose
updates by checking out our:
Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment