Thursday, December 27, 2012

Anything Goes Project- Gift Card Holders using the "Christmas Gift" printable journal - DESIGN TEAM LEADER ~ Rhonda Ratliff


 
Happy Thurday Everyone!!!
 
Hope everyone survived Christmas... I am still trying to
get rested up... lol!! But, work must move on... so today I am
sharing the gift card holders I made for gift cards we gave to family this
Christmas using the coin envelopes that come in the
 
***********
  
 
I used mulberry flowers and leaves, crinkled ribbon, rhinestones, a flat
back and buckle, a beautiful cameo and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.
I took and made a note card out of one of the journaling
tags that comes in the kit and slipped it in the gift card holder
just to let the lucky person know who it was from!
(Pic is of the front and back of the note card)
 
 
***********

 
I added a teardrop flat back and just used a pop dot
for my closure which I added later on!
 
***********

 
Here I did an envelope flap liner... I think these just
make the envelope and flap prettier :)
 
***********

 
I used raffia, a gingham check ribbon, mulberry flowers and leaves, a snowflake brad,
and a metal fixing that I think is Tim Holtz... and I also disteressed the edges
with Vintage Photo.I took and made a note card out of one of the journaling
tags that comes in the kit and slipped it in the gift card holder
just to let the lucky person know who it was from!
(Pic is of the front and back of the note card)

 
***********
I hope you enjoyed my project...
I really enjoyed creating these!!
 
 
This journal has soooo many pages to be creative with...
its just awesome!!! The ideas are endless... Drop by
Tsunami Rose Designs Vintage Shop today and get yours!!!


Feel free to drop in on my blog to see more creations,
with these gorgeous printables!!!
 
***********************
 
Check out our giveaway and learn more about our
"Challenge Wednesday" beginning in January!!
Just a few days left!!!





Tsunami Rose Design Zibbet shop is having a sale??
Check out the great deals going on right now,
it is a great opportunity to try out the wonderful
printables you see features on this blog.
(click picture to go to zibbet shop)




Keep up with Tsunami Rose
updates by checking out our:
Facebook Page

1 comment: