Saturday, October 27, 2012

ILS Guest Blogger; Rhonda Ratliff -Day #273

 
Good day everyone...
It's day #5 and here is another card I have
done as guest Blogger here at Tsunami Rose Designs!!!
Daisy Collins, owner and designer,
is such an awesome lady!!!
She is soooo creative with the printable
designs she creates. They can be used for scrapbooking,
card making or any altered art.
They are simply AMAZING!!
 
But before I forget would love for you to stop by my blog too,
Flowers By Rhonda...always enjoy having new visitors!!! :))
Now onto my card for the day!

******
Todays Sketch #20

My Card



I just love this card... it was so fun and easy to make...
I used a Navy Blue weave cardstock from
The Paper Company... I stamped the sentiment.
Used my wavy paper crimper to add texture, ribbon,
a flatback and buckle. I distressed the edges with
Tim Holtz' faded jeans distressing ink.

 

Paper I used today on my card!!!
6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper-
"Fancy Matron"
Now head over to Daisy's online store
you are gonna be amazed!!!!
******
 

I really love using these papers and the best part you can print them over and over...
While your here at her blog be sure to get in on her giveaway!

Also, be sure to join us for our
Shabby Chic Blog Hop October 30th and 31st
Prizes and Blog Candy along the way!!!

And remember!!!....All creations make
any event that more special...
Happy crafting whatever it may be!!! :)
 
 

Please check out what the rest of the DesignTeam
has done with their favorite sketch!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment