Friday, October 26, 2012

ILS Guest Blogger; Rhonda Ratliff -Day #272

 
 
Happy Saturday Everyone!!!
It's day #4 and here is another card I have done
as Guest Blogger here at Tsunami Rose Designs!!!
Daisy Collins, owner and designer, is such an awesome lady!!!
She is soooo creative with the printable designs she creates.
They can be used for scrapbooking, card making or any altered art.
They are simply AMAZING!!

But before I forget would love for you to stop by my blog too,
Flowers By Rhonda...always enjoy having new visitors!!! :))
Now onto my card for the day!

******

Todays Sketch #21

My Card





I really like this card and the design... I used Coredinations cardstock, white fibers, f
latbacks and made my own tags. I also used my wavy crimper for texture and yep...
Vintage Photo distressing ink by Tim Holtz!... Oh something new I learned Fussy Cut :))...
who knew that cutting in grade school had a name... fussy cut!!!
I fussy cut the rose out!! :))

 
Paper I used today on my card!!!

8X8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper-
"Vintage Rose Flush"

 



Now head over to Daisy's online store Tsunami Rose Designs...
you are gonna be amazed!!!!
 
******
I really love using these papers and the best part you can print them over and over...
While your here at her blog be sure to get in on her giveaway

Also, be sure to join us for our Shabby Chic Blog Hop
October 30th and 31st Prizes and Blog Candy along the way!!!

And remember!!!....
All creations make any event that more special...
Happy crafting whatever it may be!!! :)
 
 
 
Please check out what the rest of the DesignTeam
has done with their favorite sketch!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment