Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ILS Guest Blogger; Rhonda Ratliff -Day #268





Hello Everyone... Rhonda here... housewife and a mom of 4!!!
I have been crafting for years in some way or another.
Recently I have become interested in paper piecings and altered art. My biggest passion is working with flowers and the best thing... crafting and flowers work hand-n-hand!!!
My favorite style is vintage... which is why I love Daisy's work
soooo much, and because of that... onto why I am here!!!...
But before I forget would love for you to stop by my blog too,
Flowers By Rhonda...always enjoy having new visitors!!! :))
Let me say I am soooo excited to be invited as her guest blogger
 over the next few days here at Tsunami Rose Designs!!!
Daisy Collins, owner and designer, is such an awesome lady!!!
She is soooo creative with the printable designs she creates.
They can be used for scrapbooking, card making or any altered art.
Today I have used one of her freebies...
yes FREEBIE... to show the versatility of her papers!!!
They are simply AMAZING!!!!

 ****

 Todays Sketch #23

 


My Card



I used the butterflies of the freebie design for this card along with Coredinations cardstock, Tim Holtz' distressing ink VINTAGE PHOTO, my sentiment is making memories from the vintage metal combo copper family, a single 10mm flatback pearl, some ribbon and fibers!!!

 ****

 Tadaaaa!!!... and here it is, the paper I used... click on the pic to get your freebie
as a starter to your collection of vintage papers. Then head over to
Daisy's online store Tsunami Rose Designs... you are gonna be amazed!!!!

 



Also, be sure to join us for our
Shabby Chic Blog Hop October 30th and 31st
Prizes and Blog Candy along the way!!!


Please check out what the rest of the DesignTeam
has done with their favorite sketch!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
3. Ultima Linda Gold http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
4. Violet Foskey - http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/


Entered Card in the...
A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Blog Challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Love how easily Daisy's papers go with so many elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly!!! Yes I agree her papers are amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Beautiful papers and sentiment, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Butterflies are my favourite!! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete