Sketch #20 (click here to get your copy of ILS by Tsunami Rose Sept. 2012!)
Items used from the shop:
For this card I used my ink in Chocolate from CTMH, after I distressed the edges of the paper. I made sure to ink them really dark.
I used a flower and put a half pearl as its center. The sentiment is from Pebbles and it says "Miss You" I inked the sentiment in Olive by CTMH. I also used to half pearls as embellishments.
Please check out what my DT has done with this sketch!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
4. Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Ultima Linda Gold - http://simlla.blogspot.com / http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
7. Valerie Klein - http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com
8. Violet Foskey- http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Whiff of You: Shabby Chic
Crafts and Me Challenge: Favorite Colors
Fab "N" Fun: Starts with F
Midweek Magnolias: Distressed
Whimsy Stamps: Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom: Anything goes
Leikkaan: Anything Goes