I'll also be sponsoring some of the challenges from My Craft Creations so make sure to become their follower!!
Okay, in other news. Time for Free Vintage Printables!!! These are exclusive to my Facebook group, which anyone can join!!
Catching up with cards!
This is for Sept. 13- Sketch #24 (click here to get your copy of ILS by Tsunami Rose and follow along with us!)
Papers used from the shop:
Alright, so if you have visited my blog this past month you could probably tell I'm addicted to the wood back papers I designed. They are the perfect neutral backing paper. I'm so glad I can just print these babies out and use them for all my cards. Alright, alright, I'll use other papers. :P
This sketch was easy to work with. I wanted to make sure that whatever paper I put in front of the "Wood Planks" paper would pop out. So I picked, "Floral Motif- Pink." I inked the edges in Hollycock from CTMH. The sentiment is from Pebbles, and I used CTMH ink in Ponderosa Pine. The banner is from My Mind's Eye.
Please check out what my design team has done with this sketch and the other designs available at my zibbet shop!
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
4. Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Ultima Linda Gold - http://simlla.blogspot.com / http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
7. Valerie Klein - http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com
8. Violet Foskey- http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
My Heart Pieces : Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl: Pink & Green
Great Impressions: Sentimental Journey