Catching up with posts today
To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!
This is a 6in x 6in card. The sentiment is from Pebbles and it says "Miss You" Card is blank inside. :)
I decided to make this super cheerful bright colored card. I used light blue as a base card and on top I used this cute rainbow balloon paper that I designed for the Scrapbook Stamp Society.
I embellished this card with hand dyed lace, half back pearls and a resin rose.
I always print out my own papers on regular cardstock :)
The balloon stamp is from Glitz Designs.
I inked everything in Hydrangea and Hollycock from CTMH.
Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
4.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
6. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
Want to be inspired daily? Join our FACEBOOK GROUP! Get weekly free printables, and daily updates about what's going on with Tsunami Rose Designs and chat with a lot friendly crafty people!