Catching up with posts today
To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!
Items used from shop:
This sketch was fun to work with. When I got done with it, I felt like the top part of the card was pretty empty and that it felt bottom heavy, so I decided to throw some trim up there. My friend gave me a bunch of it, I guess it really is some sort of yarn that she makes blankets with I guess. But for me. . . .it is trim to decorate my cards with. :D
I used CTMH in Olive to ink the edges of paper and used Hollycock on the sentiment. The sentiment is also from CTMH.
Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
Want to be inspired daily? Make sure to join my FB group! I will be posting the Free Vintage Thrusdays on there only from now on!