Catching up with posts today
To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!
Items used from shop:
This card was super fun to make. When I saw the sketch, I just thought about which lace I was going to use on it. As you may be able to tell from my past cards, I love using lace on my cards. :D
I wanted to use the bicycle paper and thought that the 3x3 couples ephemera would work lovely with the color combo I was going for.
I got a new set of stamps from My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline, I'm not sure if the name of them is Miss Caroline or Howdy Doody "Baby" Stamps. But I used the one sentiment stamp on it. I was very excited to get this set. And i was super happy when I got to use it. I inked everything in CTMH in Chocolate.
Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
Want to be inspired daily? Make sure to join my FB group! I will be posting the Free Vintage Thrusdays on there only from now on!