Catching up with posts today
To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!
Items used from shop:
I love using black and whites and greys in cards. I always think its an elegant combo. I've been wanting to try the bicycle paper out for a while in this color. It paired nicely with the 3x3 Vintage Ladies printout. I'm so sad that my 3 yards of black rosette trim is running small now :( I got it from some shop in LA about a year ago. I need to go back and buy some more trim.
I used CTMH ink in black and the stamp is from Stampin' Up. I'm part of some buying and selling groups on Facebook and that's where I've been buying up stamps like they were going to stop making them!
Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com