Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! { Day 156 } & Free Thursday Printable!

So today is my 24th birthday!! Haven't done much but lounge around hanging out with the hubby. We went bowling last night at 1am. That was fun! I love after midnight bowling!

My hubby took me out to my favorite sandwhich shop for lunch and now I'm going out to dinner! I'll be at EVO (a video game thingy) with my husband and his friends for his birthday which is Saturday.

There's still some time to take advantage of my birthday sale!! Save 25% off on all my printables!

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday here or on my facebook wall. :)

Today's daily sketch challenge is #25








I used the following from my shop:



I inked everything in Dutch Blue from CTMH I have yet to add a sentiment. Haven't decided. :P

Please check out my design team!


Here is your free printable for today! Please click on the link and on the top left hand corner of the picture there will be an option to download.

3 comments: