Please see my youtube video for the sketch and my card!
For this today's card I used the 6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Ladies Shoes"- B & W from my shop. I'm so thrilled every time I get a chance to work with my own papers. I makes super extra proud of the card. I can't wait to get going and designing even more printable papers and ephemera for my shop. I really have a passion for graphic design, and now that I can incorporate it with my new love of scrapbooking it just has me going full speed.
Thanks everyone for the support, for viewing my blog and enjoying my past sketches. I'm trying to make this into my full time career and I appreciate everyone who has supported me by purchasing from little online shop. Love you all.
The sentiment I used is from CTMH and everying is inked using CTMH in black.
The top lace is pretty new to my collection, I got it while I was in Mexico about a week ago. I had so so much fun shopping and only spending $9 to get a bunch of lace. Love it!
June Design Team
- Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
- Tanya Traywick- http://ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Kymm Creative-Chaos - http://cccreativechaos.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Truc Van- http://kayvycrafts.blogspot.com
- Ruffy Vic http://royalmidnightcraftcreations.blogspot.com/
- Tracy Zahm http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
- Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
- Val Klein http://Blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
- Tricia Colon http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
You can follow along with us, June sketches are now available!!