The sketch for today is #1, please see my Youtube Video for sketch and my card.
For today's card I used MME paper pack called Lost & Found.
The image I used is from a vintage book. I just love to go to the second store and find books with great images that I can use on projects.
I inked the edges of everything in CTMH Black ink pad. The sentiment is also from CTMH.
I hot glued the buttons on, never done that before!
Please check out what my DT has done with this sketch!
May Design Team
- Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.thelittlecraftershow.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
The only monetary compensation this blog receives is thru the clicks of advertisements. Thank you.