Daily card sketch challenge is # 15
By Tsunami Rose
Okay, this ended up a little funky. LOL. My inspiration is one of my favorite eyeshadow combinations. . . . don't ask me why I thought it would be interesting to do. It turned out looking very. . . 80s. Oh well, here it is. :D
The inks used were Baby Pink and Hydrangea by CTMH.
Please check out what my new May DT has done with this sketch!
May Design Team
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
The only monetary compensation this blog receives is thru the clicks of advertisements. Thank you.