Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 57

Today's sketch is # 13

Photobucket

By TSUNAMI ROSE

Photobucket

The paper is from my stash. The sentiment is from CTMH it comes with your AP cart.

Check out my Design Team member's entries:
I'd like to enter this to:
  Whiff of Joy Challenge: Challenge #126 - Spring is in the Air
Passion for Promarkers- Buttons & Ribbons
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Flowers, die cuts, and buttons
Creative Card Crew- Spring
Stampin' for the Weekend- Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge- Spring is in the Air

5 comments:

  1. Daisy this is just awesome. I have been very busy this month but plan to use some more of your sketches.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    I have taken your blog button and added to my blog. I also have a blog button if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed looking at your blog and when my life settles down a bit with join in with sketch challenges . Lexie wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petty card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I can't wait to start using some of your sketches!

    ReplyDelete