Monday, March 19, 2012

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose! Day 49

Today I went to my momma's house and my grandmother was there. She's going back to her village in Mexico. I hope she comes back for Christmas or sometime next year. So I decided to give her a card I had made. I gave her this one. And she loved it. :) She thought it was very pretty and well decorated she said. Made me happy. :) I'm gonna miss her and and the whole family doesn't understand why she has to go back! But she insists she has stuff to do back home. We will miss her until her next return, which can't come soon enuff.

Today's sketch is #7

Photobucket

BY TSUNAMI ROSE

Photobucket

I used My Mind's Eye (MME) paper pack called "Lost & Found" The sentiment comes with your CTMH cart, Art Philosophy. The button I got from Creating is Fun.

Please visit my Design Team to see what they created using today's sketch!

2 comments: