Monday, March 5, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 34

Thanks for joining me again at Tsunami Rose Designs! I have a couple of posts to do today, this is the first of three. Monday is the day that I post for the Design Teams that I am in. But for right now, we talk Tsunami Rose Sketches.

Today's sketch #26

Photobucket

By TSUNAMI ROSE

Photobucket

I just used stuff from my stash. :P Not much else to say,except I used doilies from Creating is Fun. Looooove them!

I'll post my Design Team's cards at a later time!

4 comments:

  1. This is really lovely and loving the sentiment too. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card and i agree with the sentiment. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet doily and cool sentiment focus on this card. Beautifully made :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete