Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Decor and Gifts Blog




Hi and welcome to the Valentine's Décor and Gifts Blog Hop.


If you happened here by chance you're in luck!

There will be 20 stops full of great ideas, so grab a beverage and head over to the hostess' blog. Staci's blog is at Precious Memories Scrapbooking.

The sponsor for this hop is Designs on Cloud 9 at designsoncloud9.com and she has offered us a $20 gift voucher for the GRAND prize. Head over to her at
Facebook page and show her some love.

One lucky person who comments on this hop will be the winner of this generous prize. (One person from each stop will be chosen at random and we will then hold a random draw with those 20 people and one lucky person will win the grand prize).

BY TSUNAMI ROSE

Photobucket

For my project I altered this metal serving tray or I don't know what it is. After seeing Tricia Colon do her altered serving tray, I decided to make one too! My husbands favorite colors are black, red and white. This picture is from our wedding. I made the banner from Mother's day 2010 and the typing on the inside which is a little hard to see on the picture says "My One true Love" The flowers are hand made. Hope you like! Thanks for stopping by to see my post!

Thanks for any new followers and comments! Thanks!

And on to the following ladies:

Staci: preciousmem.blogspot.com

Ashley Glamourous: theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Lisa Peters: handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com

Audrey Dickinson: scrappyemt.blogspot.com/

Anita Meadows Cannon:~ anitaandbugs.blogspot.com

Lucy Kelleher: love2createitall.blogspot.com

Michele Eickholt: chelescrafts.blogspot.com/

Sylvia Solorio: bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

Darla Haverstock: stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com

Kimberly Pate: scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

Liz Mullen: scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com

Lisa Marie Lam:craftylam.blogspot.com

Janet Nagai: createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com

Dena Jones: missdjones.blogspot.com

-YOU ARE HERE-
Daisy Collins: tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com

-NEXT BLOG-
Amanda Youlkis: a-prata-design.blogspot.com

Nancie Brungard: alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com

Tricia Colon : mycrazybubble.blogspot.com


11 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I just love it. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation! I am going to be sure to come back tomorrow and check out the blog hop! Looks like a BLAST :) TFS! I am a new follower and look forward to more of your amazing creativity! I hope you are able to come by my blog and do the same at ACreativeJourneywithMelissa dot blogspot.com :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cool is that altered project! It came out beautiful! Now you have to make a matching one with your wedding photo in it & hang them as a pair! Gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining me for my very first time hosting a hop.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I just love this project. The meal frme you used is so beautiful Thanks.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your altered metal tray miss Daisy! Great job...next time add a pic of the 2 of you! {wink wink}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Altered tray, I really need to try my hand at making one of those.
    ~Michele~
    chelescrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous...beautiful job!

    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Altered metal serving tray who would of thought! Gorgeous!! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. I would love to have one of these hanging in my home. Off to go find a serving tray! Thanks for the inspiration. (New follower also!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really pretty. I love the colors you picked. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete