Monday, February 27, 2012

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose! Day 27

Thank you guys for joining me again today! I can't believe the month is almost over! I've had so much fun doing this months sketches and sharing them with you guys! At first, I thought I'd reel you guys in with this 1-sketch-a-day scheme but you know what? I really did have fun scrambling to post on time each day and making the cards has kept my mood always happy. I always said if I could stay home and make paper flowers all day I'd be the happiest person in the world. :)

I will be continuing my challenge to post 1 original card sketch a day and 1 original card a day for the rest of the year. I am planning sometime in the future, to sell my example cards. I don't know if anyone would be interested in buying them atm. I'm planning on selling them for $5. Me and Veronica Meras have a craft fair I think a week before Mother's day that we are going to. I am gonna hustle my cards! We'll see what luck we have. But I will be keeping a positive attitude and good energy around me.

Thank you guys for your continued support. I really appreciate it!

Sketch #18 for day 27


Photobucket

By TSUNAMI ROSE

i love sketches by tsunami rose #18, original cardoriginal card sketch

I love this possible girl baby shower, congrats on getting preggo card. I wanted to keep staring at it. The doily is from Creating is Fun, I'm so in love with these! Expect to see them continuously until I run out of them and order again!! The flowered paper is from paper stack I got at Walmart. (I'm a real classy bitch) An the image is from a 60s song book. The flower is just from my stash. I love it on this card. I know its big and its like coloring outside the box, but it works. The greeting sticker is from Scenic Route "Sonoma Little Princess" pack. Very sweet sayings. I love it, got it from scrapbook4less.com. Then I used my favorite thing in the world- Hemp Cord to tie a bow around the card. Remember kids, drugs are bad... mmmkay?

4 comments: