Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm going to keep up with this blog if it kills me!

Starting with the first project of the year (to be posted on this blog) a card that I made for a coworker of my husband who gave me some left over supplies of hers. Gorgeous laces, different beads, buttons- all kinds of good stuff! My husband mentioned I should personalize it, so I whipped out my typewriter (smith corona circa 1970 something) and did so! I loved the way it looked on the message on the inside of the card, so vintage-y! I didn't take a picture of that tho.

Photobucket

This also counts as my entry into Sherry's Gone Buggy- Jan Sketch Challenge. I've never entered a sketch challenge, so I am totally excited!

The two scalloped circles are from Elegant Edges, the birdy thing is from Cindy Loo cricut cartridges.


UPDATE: I WON MY FIRST SKETCH CHALLENGE!!! WOOOHOOO Thanks Sherry for the opportunity to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment