Monday, May 21, 2018

DT Project: Zahraa Darwish- Rose Themed Travel Journal using Life Abloom Printable Journal

Hi, I'm super excited as I'm now part of the wonderful design team and have my very first project to share with you today. Rose Journal for May Tsunami Rose Designs, Design Team project.
I wanted this journal to be durable so I made it as a travel journal with genuine leather cover. I used Rose Paper Digital- Set #2, Envelope Template & Insert Set #3Ephemera Paper Pack - Printable Ephemera Set # 23 - Seed CatalogsEphemera Paper pack - Life Abloom 2Rose Journaling Kit– Life Abloom... this is a genuine leather cover journal featuring the Tsunami Rose digis and ephemera... it has 2 signatures, the journal is 8.15 x 5 inches and has 30 pages.more signatures can be added to the journal. I just loved all beautiful vintage spring bits! Hope you like it!

















Visit DT Zahraa at her youtube channel
Zahraa Handmade Cards for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~



TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment