Monday, May 14, 2018

DT Project: Suchismita Chatterjee Dutta- Journal using the Jane Austen designs

Hello, dear people! I'm excited to share with you my first DT project for Tsunami Rose Designs. I've been besotted with Daisy's designs for long now and was hoarding quite a few of her kits until I finally started using them... in this journal. For this book, I've picked the stunning Jane Austen pages, ephemera, and envelopes, supplemented with occasional freebies found on Pinterest. These kits were a joy to work with because the graphics are breathtaking and the the kits come with pre-made pockets, bookmarks, and journaling cards. They help plan interactive elements in a journal. I'm particularly thrilled about how the images were deliciously pre-distressed. All I had to do for my pages to look vintage was tea-dyeing all my papers and printed elements and inking tags and pockets.


















~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment