Sunday, March 25, 2018

DT Project: Liezel Beyers - Travel Journal using the Charming Fragments Kit



This month I had the tremendous pleasure of playing with one of my all time favourite Tsunami Rose Designs kits, Charming Fragments, in TN format!!!!! 
I made three TN style journals and loosely arranged them by colour, blue, green and pink. I fussy cut what felt like a mountain of flowers and ephemera. The result was worth every minute spent with the scissors! 
I also added some labels stamped in colours that coordinated with the colours of the journals. While I chose to make journals, these digis are ideal for making beautiful TN inserts.




















Visit DT Leizel at her youtube channel 
didsomebodysaypaper for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~



TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment