Sunday, November 19, 2017

DT Project: Liezel Beyers - Christmas Journal using the Christmas List kit



Here is my November Tsunami Rose Designs DT project made with the absolutely stunning Christmas List kit. This journal was such a pleasure to make! The kit has beautiful journal pages, but what I really enjoyed was using the ephemera pieces in different ways. I made a library pocket for the library card in the kit and decorated it with more ephemera and stickles. I also made a little booklet and used ephemera to make a closure on a tri-fold flap and for a tuck spot. I made index cards and mini file folders and used ephemera pieces to decorate them too.















Visit DT Leizel at her youtube channel 
didsomebodysaypaper for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~



TsunamiRose Designs Blog

2 comments: