Sunday, October 1, 2017

DT Project: Terri Anderson Wood- Halloween Junk Journal using several Halloween Kits



I would like to share with you my September DT project. This is my Secret Keeper "Raven" and it features features Tsunami Rose Designs Witches Brew, Big Elements Halloween, Giant Mason Jars, Halloween Paper Pack Sets 1 & 2 and Vintage Shipping Tags Halloween Set 1 . I love the way you can mix and match Daisy's Halloween Kits, and how the compliment each other. I printed a good portion of these digis on a HP with low ink in order to get the purple and black. This was a great way to get not only the color I wanted, but to also utilize more of the ink in the cartridge. I had a lot of fun working with these digi kits and look forward to making another one in the near future.








































Visit DT Terri's youtube channel
for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

1 comment: