Wednesday, September 6, 2017

DT Project: Wendy Connors Beckett - Vintage Junk Journal using various designs and ephemera



I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to use the My Rose Garden digi kit as a member of the Tsunami Rose Designs team for my September DT project. These designs are so so vibrant and pretty. I coffee painted the edges of the kit journal pages and made a couple small booklets from the ephemera. I used what I could re-purpose of a tattered old quilt of my grandmother as the base for the cover...hence the name Heirloom for the journal. I am so pleased with the result! Thank you Tsunami Rose! 













Visit DT Wendy at her Youtube Channel,
for more amazing inspiration!!!


~~**~~**~~**~~




TsunamiRose Designs Blog

1 comment:

  1. Love your journals - but would like to know what you used for the core of your book? It looks like a very stiff interfacing as opposed to cardboard or books.

    ReplyDelete