Friday, September 15, 2017

DT Project: Kim Stichler - Halloween Junk Journal using Witches Brew Printable Journal and various Halloween Designs

Image may contain: 1 person, flower

My September Tsunami Rose Designs DT project: Haunted House! I love Daisy's Halloween printables and I used several kits in this journal. The Witches Brew kit especially was perfect for this theme. I also used the vintage Halloween tags, postcards, and big ephemera. It's never too early for Halloween fun!













Visit DT Kim at her youtube channel... 
Serene Bookworks for more inspiration!!



~~**~~**~~**~~


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love those Halloween pages!!! So cleverly done; especially the cupboard is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I mean the cover with doors...

    ReplyDelete