Saturday, September 30, 2017

DT Project: April Reeves - Gothic Halloween Junk Journal using The Witches Brew


Halloween, October, fall in general are all some of my most favorite things. And what makes it all the more better is super sweet Halloween digital images from Daisy at Tsunami Rose Designs. I loved working with her Halloween big elements, Witches Brew and other clip art of the Halloween variety.






These images all have a vintage Halloween feel and make for the perfect keepsake to house all your Halloween memories. 





With that in mind I decided to go the ol' PinkOddbird route of a sort of hybrid junk journal. In my project I allowed the opportunity for writing, pictures, or both! Because to me, Halloween is a time for capturing moments and noting all things memorable.





All I can say is there are so many different ways to use these images and papers,
 so head over and get yours too!
-

Visit DT April at her Youtube Channel 
PinkOddBird for more inspiration!



~~**~~**~~**~~


https://www.etsy.com/shop/tsunamirose?section_id=21392695


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

1 comment: